7inch Capacitive Multi Touch Screen with 10 touch points FT5316
|Outline of Cover Lens:||525*312±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||495.6*285.85±0.3mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Customized)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Customized)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Customized)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel
layers of ITO but, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch
panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are
sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
- There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
- The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of
- The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the
top layer of glass.
- When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch
panel, it couples with the electric fields.
- This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors
in the vicinity of the finger.
- An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location
along the X and Y axes of the panel.
- Samples in stock: 1~3 working days
- Customized project: 10~15days for samples
- Mass production: 10~18days
- Q. Are you a factory or trading company?
- A: We are a factory.
- Q. Does your products have CE&Rohs certificates?
- A: Yes.
- Q. What’s the shipping method?
- A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of
- Q. What’s the payment methods?
- A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
- Q. What size of touch screen can you manufacture?
- A: 3.5” to 65”, the bigger size are researching and developing.
Capacitive touch screen Features:
1) Response speed fast, smooth touch
2) Using the latest projection touch technology <3mm touch
faster than other touch screen 3-5ms
3) Flat panel, more high-end atmosphere, eliminating infrared touch
screen surface with a groove edges are not allowed to shortcomings
4) Precision-touch capacitive screen is using the body's
5) Accuracy up to 99% proficient in writing, no break no drift
6) Completely dead 10-point touch really, any point can withstand
more than 50 million times touch
7) No ghost after the first calibration, drift-free
8) Explosion-proof and durable, complete physical steel
explosion-proof glass, scratch-resistant, anti-collision,
anti-radiation within the core capacitive touch ensure stable,
9) Strong compatibility, support WindowsXP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / CE,
Mac, Android / Linux and other operating systems.