Remote Meeting All In One Touchscreen Display 75 Inch Interactive
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
- Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel
layers of ITO but, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch
panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are
sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
- There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
- The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of
- The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the
top layer of glass.
- When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch
panel, it couples with the electric fields.
- This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors
in the vicinity of the finger.
- An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location
along the X and Y axes of the panel.
Q. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q. Does your products have CE&Rohs certificates?
Q. What’s the shipping method?
A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of
Q. What’s the payment methods?
A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
Q. What size of touch screen can you manufacture?
A: 3.5” to 65”, the bigger size are researching and developing.
-- Kiosk,Karaoke -- All in one --Digital Signage -- Tablet pc
-- Advertising player -- Education Whiteboard -- Medical device
-- Industrial PC panel -- Multi-touch table -- POS
-- Restaurant menu -- ATM
Some of our great partners: